About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (A Rose by Any Other Name & Pigtails)

Show & Tell Tuesday


A Rose by any Other Name


The original name for this quilt was "Taylor's Timeless Quilt."

It was designed by PJ Anderson.



Ms. Anderson says this about her quilt design: 

"Taylor's Timeless Quilt is named after one of our beautiful granddaughters who love everything life has to offer.  Hence, "timeless" is a perfect description of her as a person.  Here's to you, sweetheart."



I made this quilt in the spring of 2013.  The completed quilt measures 80" x 101".


Pigtails


I made "Pigtails" from a pattern I received in Stash Club at Pennington Quilt Works.  The pattern was a part of the International Mystery Series.  Pigtails was the German Mystery.




"Pigtails" was started in June 2011 and finished in February 2013.  It measures 44" x 58".  I used 1930's reproduction fabric to construct the braids.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment