About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan, & Jace September 2018

Awesome Adventures with 
Ryder, Logan, & Jace
September 2018


Summer vacation has come to an end for my husband, so his time with the boys is much less now.

They all love spending this extra time with their Grandad, and they develop such strong bonds during the lazy days of summer.  



Little Jace (19 months) developed an extra special bond with Grandad so he was really confused when he saw me, and Grandad was not with me.  

GRANDAD!!!

I guess Mimi is not a good enough substitute for Grandad.  :(

Ryder and I are working our way through the first Harry Potter book -
 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  

When we finish we will watch the movie.  We both can't wait!!!


We were able to get a few more days of swimming in before the pool was closed for the season.  



We got a head start on fall by doing an autumn inspired craft.




Ryder and Logan were being silly when they joined Jace in his crib after his nap.

A quick trip to the beach made summer seem to last just a little longer.



Then it was BACK TO SCHOOL for the two oldest boys.
They enjoyed a Mr. Ray concert at Logan's "Welcome to School" day.

Ryder made an "All About Me" poster to take to his school on the first day.

Both boys made Back to School signs:




And then it was time to go to school...


Waiting for the bus...

School just started and then...a day off.  So what do little boys do?  
How about the Aquarium?





















Jace has to find stuff to do when his big brothers are in school so...






















"YAY!  Ryder is home from school!!!


If it is fall it must be soccer season.






A neighborhood birthday party had Ryder and Logan dressing up like Super Heroes...

We continued our "Walks with Logan and Jace," but now they are only on Mondays because of school.


Tree climbing is always FUN!

A little apple volcano to pass the time.

MMMMMMmmmmm...Broccoli Cheese Soup!

Grandad managed to find time to take the boys to his school gym for a little exercise.

















A sleepover had us playing at the playground...





















and doing crafts.


Jace loves the Trick or Treat bag I made for him to match his big brothers.

Sweet Logan singing one of his favorite songs:

And wondering what treasures can be found down in the yard drain.

My time with the boys is precious.  The days can seem long at times, but the years are flying by.  Please stay little for a while longer!


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment