About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday - Borderline Crazy

Show & Tell Tuesday

Borderline Crazy

Borderline Crazy was completed in the fall of 2016.
This is the only Halloween quilt I have finished to date.
I have another Halloween quilt in the works, but it is not close to being done.

Last Halloween this little guy had not yet been born.


Borderline Crazy measures approximately 52" x 62".


I made it from a jelly roll of Halloween fabric and a constant green background fabric.


Last Halloween Ryder and Logan took turns sleeping with Borderline Crazy on their beds when they lived with us.



This Halloween little Jace gets to use it as a play mat in his new house.


I used this black star backing fabric.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn



























No comments:

Post a Comment