About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday (Teal & White Delight - Kaela)

Show & Tell Tuesday

Today I am sharing a quilt I made for my then future daughter-in-law, Kaela.  

In 2016, Kaela married my son, JT, but in 2014 she was a recent medical school graduate.  

Teal & White Delight


I gave this quilt to dear Kaela on the occasion of her graduation.


Kaela's graduation from medical school was also the time when we met her family for the first time.


I have made this pattern before in a different 
color-way.  It is one of my favorite patterns.  The original name for the pattern is Red & White Delight.  


I picked up the pattern from a little quilt shop in Hershey, PA.


Teal & White Delight was quilted on my first long-arm quilting machine, Annie.



Since I gave this quilt to Kaela, she has married JT in Santa Rosa, California, and she is now in her 4th year residency for orthopedic surgery.



We love you Kaela, and we are so happy you are part of our family!

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

1 comment: