About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, September 18, 2017

Awesome Adventures August 2017

Awesome Adventures 
August 2017


The lazy, hazy crazy days of summer ...

At times the days seem long, but in the blink of an eye the summer is over.  We were determined to get in some fun adventures before the lazy days turned into school days.

My sweet boys love to do crafts.  


Morning cuddles...

Afternoon Cuddles...

 Evening cuddles...


Playground Time!


Our little monkey <3

Drying swimsuits ... a frequent sight in the backyard.



Jace enjoying the backyard.


"Mimi, I'm sooooo tired!"

Logan DOES NOT like thunderstorms!

But he and Ryder both love ice cream/milk shakes.


Ryder and Logan enjoy going to Kidz Village on rainy days.

Little Jace celebrated his half birthday in August.

Shea and I did a little wedding dress shopping ... 
so much fun!

Ryder loves to put together Lego creations.

This sweet face gets LOTS of Mimi kisses!


I think this post makes our Awesome Adventures current. 
 I'll be back with more Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan and Jace next month.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment