About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (June Rag Quilt & Victory)

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilts to share today.


Victory


I was inspired to make my Victory quilt by Eleanor Burns' Quilt in a Day book called Victory Quilts.

All the blocks for this quilt came from 1940's patterns.


I especially love the red and blue ribbon border.  


I made this quilt in 2012 and it measures 63" X 78".  It fits perfectly on a twin bed.


June Rag Quilt

My June Rag Quilt is the sixth in this series.  It measures 24" square.  


I made this mini quilt in 2012 and I use it as a table topper during the month of June. 

I hope you enjoyed viewing these two quilts from my collection.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment