About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (Chloé & Crumbs)

Show & Tell Tuesday

Chloé

Pennington Quilt Works  is my local quilt shop.  Each year the shop hosts a Saturday Sampler project.  Each month participants complete a block and at the end of the year we have the main components to make a quilt top.   Chloé is one of two Saturday Sampler projects I completed in 2011.  

Lone Star
 was made with many of the same blocks as Chloé but in a different color way.




I completed Chloé in 2011 and it measures 
96" X 96".


Crumbs

I made Crumbs from the left over bits & pieces I've accumulated from making other projects.

It is amazing how quickly a block can be constructed by just adding little pieces of fabric to other little pieces of fabric.



My crumb quilt was completed in 2012 and it measures 
48' X 63".

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment