About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have three quilts to share.  All of them were free online mysteries.



Lucky Stars



This quilt was a Wonderful One-Day Mystery Case 132 presented by
 Inspector Merry Mayhem
 also known as Merry May of Tuckahoe, NJ.  





The mystery was presented online on July 18, 2010 by Planet Patchwork


.


The finished quilt measures 50" X 70".





Squares the Center





This vibrant quilt was also a mystery.  This project was a Katiedid Mystery presented by Planet Patchwork in 2011.



I used all stash "reads-as-solid" fabric. The finished quilt measures 61" X 61".



A Tisket A Tasket





This quilt was also a Merry Mayhem Mystery Quilt - Case #133

It was originally named "Diminutive Vessels."  

I used a combination of machine piecing and machine applique.

It is small, measuring only 35' square.


I used lots of civil war repro fabric.  

I had some left over to make this pieced back.



This small table topper quilt was completed in 2010.  


I hope you enjoyed looking at a few more of the quilts that I have made.



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment