About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (Easy Street & Lazy Sunday)

Show & Tell Tuesday

Today I am sharing two quilts designed by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.

Easy Street


Easy Street was Bonnie Hunter's 2012 Fall/Winter Mystery Quilt presented in eight parts.  This quilt is made of 25 blocks set on point, even though it doesn't appear that way.  I followed Bonnie's colorway of green, turquoise, purple and gray.   


I completed Easy Street in 2013.  It measures 96" x 96".


Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sunday was a mystery quilt also designed by Bonnie Hunter.  It was presented in Quiltmaker Magazine in four parts in 2013.



I decided to follow Bonnie's colorway this time, as well.  I used the colors of green, purple, orange and teal.  Other color options were given, but these colors spoke to me. The blocks finished at 9 inches.  



I completed Lazy Sunday in 2014.  The finished quilt measures 76" x 96" - Twin size.


Until Next Time...Happy Stitching!!!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment