About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan & Jace - August 2018

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan & Jace August 2018


August was such a wonderful month for our family.  

I can't believe how big this sweet boy is getting.  
Jace, PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!

















Ryder attended a bible summer camp at a local church.  Logan was fascinated by the "wiggly man" outside the entrance to the church.  



The camp ended each day at noon so, as a special treat, I took Ryder & Logan to McDonald's for lunch one day.  They chose an ice cream cone and a milkshake for dessert.  


At home Jace enjoyed an ice pop.


Our Genius grandson!   (JK)


Ring Security was priority #1 for three little boys in Hoboken, NJ.




Lots more pictures to follow when I do my wedding post.  We are still waiting for photos and video from the photographer.

 We went to our annual reunion in August.  

The boys loved swimming with the dogs.


Ryder liked the HUGE palm tree leaf.

Ryder enjoys dancing when he thinks no one is watching. :)

Jace loves any activities that involve balls.




His latest obsession is tennis.  He loved watching his older brothers take tennis lessons.  I think he wants lessons next.









Jace also loves to swing.
Listen to his sweet giggle.

LOTS of time playing outside...














The boys took a quick trip to the beach with Grandad and Mommy...


































The boys enjoyed lots of Daddy Time!




Ryder, Logan & Jace loved family time when they went to Washington Crossing State Park.








Jace stayed awake as long as he could.








The surprise pumpkin continues to grow!

And finally - Just a few random pictures from August...




A Man on a Mission...



Definitely a busy August.  I wonder what September will bring?

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment