About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, July 30, 2018

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan, and Jace - May 2018

Awesome Adventures with
 Ryder, Logan, and Jace
May 2018

The month of May was filled with LOTS of outside play and FUN!

 Logan turned four years old in the beginning of May.  


Part of his school celebration included a family read-along in his class.  

 "May I have some pizza, please?"


Playground time...







Quiet Time...























T-Ball...


Chuck E. Cheese...

Kinetic Sand...



Logan working hard...
and playing hard...

A backyard picnic...
 ...on a beautiful day.

Broom-Ball anyone?


Enjoying a little Dairy Queen...



Ryder practicing his independence by walking to the bus stop alone ... (wink ;)

Jace takes time to smell every "flower" in the preschool parking lot.














The spring blooms were beautiful this year!

























Water table fun...

Taking a walk...

Little Jace - super cute!

Ryder found a baby turtle.

The BOYZ enjoyed the community fair even if the weather was not the best.




























A little Tetherball action...

BUBBLES!!!


Logan's Preschool class pictures.


Batter-up



Yummy cake pop!


My sweet Ryder and me!


Enjoying Veteran's Park...






Poor little robin   :(

Enjoying as much outside time as possible...






Jace and Logan meeting some favorite Sesame Street characters at Sesame Place...


We enjoyed visiting Daddy at work on Memorial Day...









More playground time...





The everyday lives of three very special and loved little boys.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment