About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, April 10, 2017

Awesome Adventures March 2017

Awesome Adventures

The month of March brought the end of our time at The Little Gym with Logan.  

I've watched him develop both his gross motor skills and his listening skills.  


I'm sad to see this chapter of his young life end, but I guess it is on to bigger and better things :D



Sleepover time!



Ryder visiting the dentist.



Yummy ice cream :D


What big EYES you have little Jace!

...And what tiny feet!

Logan is our super hero...

Even without his crown ...


It didn't take long for this little guy to steal my heart <3.

Movie Night!

Ryder is so proud of his Lego ferry.

One Month Old...where does the time go?

Ryder and Logan made Leprechaun masks during a recent library adventure.

They love all the prizes they won. 


Ryder, Logan and Kyle joined Grandad at his baseball team breakfast. They were mesmerized watching the flag team practicing in the commons area.

Jace is learning how to use those things at the end of his arms.

It was a COLD day when the BOYZ visited the Food Truck Festival.  
They enjoyed their hot cocoa.

We enjoyed a quick trip to Chuck E. Cheese.

We celebrated three family birthdays during the month of March. 
 PopPop, Uncle Mike and Uncle Ricky 

This is a Four Generation picture...
PopPop
Grandad
Daddy Kyle &
The Three BOYZ - Ryder, Logan & Jace 


Jace has discovered his beautiful smile.

Another trip to the library for Young Scientist Day...





Another month is over and the weather is finally beginning to turn nice here in NJ.  I see many, many playdates at the playground and picnics in our future.  

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment