About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday - Stars in the Ocean & Country Home

Every Year Pennington Quilt Works hosts a Saturday Sampler Block of the Month at their shop.  I have participated for many years.  In 2012 I decided to make the quilt in two color ways.  The batik version uses blues, greens & neutrals and is called Stars in the Ocean.  I finished the batik version in 2012.

Stars in the Ocean



Both of my Saturday Samplers used a Judy Martin setting.  I found this setting to be a little challenging but worth the effort.

The next version was made with browns, reds & tans and it is called Country Home.  I didn't finish Country Home until 2014.  Both quilts are king size.  

Country Home



I hope you enjoy both of these quilts.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn


No comments:

Post a Comment