About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Awesome Adventures with Ryder & Logan December 2016

PLAY















WOW!  This sums up my teaching philosophy in a few short words.  

PLAY is how children learn.  It is how they learn to love learning.  Flash cards, worksheets, educational apps - Totally Unnecessary.  

As my beautiful grand children embark on this thing we call life, I am proud to say that I let them play as much as possible - and the messier the better.  

Here are a few pictures of the ways we have played during the month of December 2016:

Chuck E Cheese was a great place to visit.









Visiting Santa is always fun!




Great gingerbread house, Ryder!

We made a few more recipes from the Disney Princess Cookbook... 
Toasted Oatmeal Ice Cream



Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo Magic Wands


Lots to do at the library:




The boys love to play at the high school gym.





Logan can have fun just about anywhere!





And Ryder is no stranger to fun...




Celebrating Christmas was a blast...




Especially playing Pie Face!



While Daddy painted their new house:

Ryder and Logan helped to paint Mimi's new sewing studio:







A bath is definitely necessary after all that painting!

Ryder and Logan loved celebrating Aunt Shea and Uncle Ricky's engagement.

Always remember...


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment