About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Awesome Adventures May 2017

Awesome Adventures
 May 2017

Now that I have finally updated
 Make-A-List Monday,     
it's now time to work on 
Awesome Adventures.


The month of May was busy with a birthday celebration, tee-ball,  
and lots of outside play.

My three special guys!

Logan turned three during the month on May.

Ryder made friends on his first tee-ball team.


Sweet Jace - 3 Months Old

Ryder & Logan enjoyed another wonderful library class.




















Brotherly Love...





Logan getting his groove on :)
 


The boys love playing with our dog, Brody.



We enjoyed playground time ...



and Sesame Place ...


Little Jace learned to roll over ...


and he discovered his laugh ...

Ryder & Logan love to play with their baby brother.





Check back in a few days to see what we were up to during the month of June.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment