About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (Ooh La La & Abby Kasoda)

Show & Tell Tuesday

Ooh La La


I participated in the International Mystery Series held at PQW a few years ago.  This quilt was the French Mystery which is why I call it "Ooh La La".

The Block size is 6' finished and it is set with 6 rows of 8 blocks.  



My quilt was completed in 2013 and it measures 
57" x 69".


Abby Kasoda

Another quilt in the International Mystery Series is this bear paw quilt that I finished in 2013.

Abby Kasoda was the Chinese Mystery.  I allowed my grandson, Ryder, to name this quilt and he invented the name Abby Kasoda.  

The blocks are 8" finished and it is set 6 rows of 8 blocks, as well.  



The completed quilt measures 62" x 78".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment