About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (Andalusia & Antoinette)

Show & Tell Tuesday


Andalusia


Andalusia was the Byrne Sewing Center block of the month for 2011.  I used all batik fabric for this quilt.  The blocks are set on point.


The final quilt measures 73" x 91".  I finished Andalusia in 2013.


Antoinette

Antoinette was the Byrne Sewing Center block of the month for 2013.  These  blocks are also set on point.  

It is made from Antoinette fabrics from Benartex by Michele D'Amore.

The final quilt measures 89" x 89".  I completed Antoinette in 2014.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment