About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Show & Tell Tuesday (Back to Square One, Crazy Eights)

Show & Tell Tuesday - 

Back to Square One


Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times and Vicki Welsh of Colorways by Vicki Welsh conspired and collaborated to bring the quilty world 




This mystery was presented in 2013 and I finished it in 2014.  My completed quilt measures 93" x 93".





Crazy Eights


Crazy Eights is a pattern that uses eight fat quarters.  A fat quarter is a piece of fabric ~18" x 20".   The pattern can be found on the Bits 'n Pieces website.  




The pattern was designed in 2001 by Julia H. Hale.  




I was lucky enough to be able to find this coordinating 1 1/2 yard piece of fabric for the back.



My finished Crazy Eights quilt measures 38" x 45" and it was completed in 2013.  



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment