About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Monday, August 6, 2018

Awesome Adventures with Ryder, Logan & Jace - June 2018

Awesome Adventures with 
Ryder, Logan & Jace
June 2018



LOTS of FUN with the little guys during the month of June.  

T-Ball ended this month, but not before getting to play on the big field and hearing our names announced over the loud speaker...

















  Brotherly snuggles...


Logan loves playing in his backyard playhouse...



All three boys LOVE to play outside...







Logan loved his first year at Beth Chaim Preschool...





A little something to thank his wonderful teachers           Miss Denise and Miss Linda!

All three boys and Mama Heather enjoying a beautiful day...


We went on MANY walks this month...













We especially loved seeing all the signs of nature, both plant and animal.

I loved hearing Jace say"Grandad" for the first time...

We visited a variety of local playgrounds this month...





Ryder continued to work on his piano skills...

and he had his first Field Day in June

June was important to Ryder for another reason...he turned 6 this month.  
We celebrated with a pool party!



















Ryder's Kindergarten school year ended on a high note...


Of course we had a sleepover...


Enjoying some quiet time reading...

Trying on some cool clothes for a special wedding that will be here before we know it...


Medieval Times...







All three boys love when their grandad comes to play...


LOTS of construction going on!

June was a busy month.  We are looking forward lots more grandad time during July and August!



Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment