About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Show & Tell Tuesday (Stonehenge & Dear Stella) PQW Saturday Sampler 2012

Show & Tell Tuesday

The two quilts I am sharing today were both started in 2012 and finished in 2013.  


STONEHENGE



They were made from free blocks offered by Pennington Quilt Works.  Many of the blocks in these quilts are the same.  Because of the size of the quilts, I had to make additional blocks to the twelve I received for free.  


DEAR STELLA



I think it is wonderful to see how different the two quilts are.  I obviously used different fabrics, but I also set them differently.  

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment