About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Awesome Adventures June 2017

Awesome Adventures June 2017


Summer began with many exciting indoor and outdoor adventures.



Ryder and Logan LOVE their little brother, Jace :)

Ryder celebrated his 5th birthday.


Ryder enjoyed spending his Toys R Us gift card.

Sweet Jace continued to be cute.

He practiced his new skill of rolling over
Go, Jace, Go!

We celebrated Father's Day














Ryder graduated from Nursery School.



The boys enjoyed a day at Diggerland.


The boys had a lot of fun on their backyard play-set.


Swimming became almost a daily occurrence.


Our precious Jace was baptized in June.







Logan doing something to make little Jace laugh.

Ryder and Logan embraced outside play when the weather was cooperative.


                                                        We made sidewalk paint from water, corn starch and food coloring. 


And finally at the end of June we celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary with a wonderful dinner at
 The Rocky Hill Inn.


36 years ago...


This is a sampling of the things we did in June 2017.  In a few days I will share our
 July Awesome Adventures.

Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment