About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (A Bunch of Baby/Kid Quilts)

I have 16 quilts to share today.  These are quilts I have made as potential gifts for either my future grandchildren (wishful thinking) or children of friends.  I will not elaborate about each one, but  simply post pictures and quilt names.  

ENJOY!

Under the Sea



Simply Charming


Baby Einstein - Black


Alphabet Animals




Sugar & Spice/Snips & Snails - Green




Sugar & Spice/Snips & Snails - Blue


ZigZag




Little Girl Rag Quilt




Bugs Bugs Bugs




Cloud Nine




Baby Einstein - White



To the Nines




Indigo Blue




Charming Charlie


Flower Girl





Suspender Sam & Sunbonnet Sue





I hope you enjoyed seeing these baby/child quilts as much as I did making them.


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment