About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilts to share today.  I hope you like them.


American Patriot




I purchased this American Patriot Kit from Olde City Quilts in Burlington, NJ a few years ago.  I finally dug it out and completed it in 2011.

This was a free pattern offered by Marcus Fabrics and it is available HERE.

It was designed by Jean Ann Wright.



My American Patriot quilt measures 65" X 65".



Mosaic Star



Mosaic Star was another Strip Club quilt offered by 
The Village Quilter in Mt. Holly,  NJ.  

Deborah Borsos designed this quilt and the pattern is available for purchase HERE.  

The pieced border on Mosaic Star is stunning!



I completed my version of Mosaic Star in 2010 and it measures 60" X 60".


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment