About Me

My photo
New Jersey, United States
I am the wife of a wonderful husband and the mom of three super adult kids and their spouses. I also proudly have five adorable grandsons. I happily taught preschool for 25 years. When I'm not with my grandsons I spend much of my time indulging in my "Quilty Pleasures."

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Show & Tell Tuesday

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have two quilts to share today.  One of them was a Block of the Month and the other was made from a pattern in a book.

Crossroads


This BOM quilt was presented by Quilting Possibilities in Forked River, NJ.

Each piece came precut, something that I am not used to.  

I think the shop must have used an Accuquilt Cutting System


It was designed on EQ6 by Deborah Welsh in 2009.




I completed my quilt in 2010 and it measures 92" X 92".




Double Irish Chain


I made my version of Double Irish Chain from fabric I purchased in 
Lancaster, PA in 2009.

The pattern came from the book: 





This book is available at Joanne's.




There are a total of 63 blocks and the final quilt measures 84" X 104".  I made a scrappy pieced backing with 10 1/2" squares.  


Until Next Time.....Happy Stitching!!!

Sharyn

No comments:

Post a Comment